The Descendants of Hans Hildebrand Ziegenfuss
1. T. DEWEY 2. C.F. DEWEY 3. H.A. GABEL Children:
6. J.B. GABEL 7. C.E. STOCKER Children:
12. H.E. GABEL
H.E. married Victoria ZIEGENFUSS on 2 Mar 1862 in Elk Grove, WI. Victoria (daughter of Johannes ZIEGENFUSS and Clara WEDIGE) was born on 4 Jul 1843 in Silberhausen; was christened on 4 Jul 1843 in Silberhausen; died on 13 Dec 1903 in Liberty Township, WI; was buried on 16 Dec 1903 in Elk Grove, WI. [Group Sheet]
13. Victoria ZIEGENFUSS was born on 4 Jul 1843 in Silberhausen; was christened on 4 Jul 1843 in Silberhausen (daughter of Johannes ZIEGENFUSS and Clara WEDIGE); died on 13 Dec 1903 in Liberty Township, WI; was buried on 16 Dec 1903 in Elk Grove, WI.
- Religion: rk
- _UID: 4246DBE368E3D5119EF2941E81E489761D1B
From 17 Dec. 1903 Darlington Democrat...."Mrs. Henry Gabel died Dec. 13,1903, at the home of Mrs. Joseph Mediken, her niece, near Lancaster,where she went on a visit about two weeks ago. Tuesday her remains weretaken to her home in Elk Grove where the funeral was held next day. Theservices were held next day. The services were held at St. Peter'schurch in Elk Grove and the remains were laid to rest in the Elk GroveCemetery. Her maiden was was Victoria Zigenfuse. She was born inGermany July 4th, 1842, came to this county when 2 years old, and on the2nd of March 1862, she was united in marriage to Henry Gabel in St.Peter's church Elk Grove. There were born to them eight boys and sixgirls, Namely: Mrs. Thomas Huggins, Mrs. Geo. Conley, Mrs. CasperGerlack, Mrs. Edward Parker, Clara Sappha, John, Christ, Henry, Edward,William, Louis, George, Charles. The six older sons acted as pallbearersand carried their mother to her last resting place. She leaves ahusband, fourteen children, all of whom attended the funeral, sixteengrandchildren, four sisters, two brothers and a large circle of friends. She was a good Christian wife, a kind and loving mother and a goodneighbor; always ready to give a helping hand in time of need. She willbe greatly missed in the community in which she lived. "
- ELIZABETH Lorene GABEL was born in Jun 1863 in Elk Grove, WI; died on 17 Aug 1909 in Belmont, WI; was buried on 19 Aug 1909 in Platteville, WI.
- C.L. GABEL
- 6. J.B. GABEL
- M.E. GABEL
- M.D. GABEL
- C. GABEL
- H.W. GABEL
- Edward GABEL was born on 15 Mar 1879 in Wisconsin, USA; died on 24 Mar 1902 in Elk Grove, WI.
- W.J. GABEL
- L.F. GABEL
- Sara GABEL was born in Oct 1882 in Wisconsin, USA.
- C.D. GABEL
- S.D. GABEL
- G.H. GABEL
- C.M. GABEL