The Ziegenfuss family
The Descendants of Hans Hildebrand Ziegenfuss
Richard Andreas POLLE1896 - 1899 (2 years)
1. Richard Andreas POLLE was born on 4 Sep 1896 in Heuthen (son of Johannes Andreas Philipp POLLE and Margaretha Elisabeth WIEGEL); died on 12 Aug 1899 in Heuthen. 2. Johannes Andreas Philipp POLLE was born on 8 Oct 1863 in Luederode; died on 5 Dec 1898 in Heuthen.
Johannes married Margaretha Elisabeth WIEGEL [Group Sheet] [Family Chart]
3. Margaretha Elisabeth WIEGEL Children:
- 1. Richard Andreas POLLE was born on 4 Sep 1896 in Heuthen; died on 12 Aug 1899 in Heuthen.
- Josef Ernst POLLE
6. Philipp Andreas WIEGEL
Philipp married Maria Angela Francisca HEY [Group Sheet] [Family Chart]
7. Maria Angela Francisca HEY Children:
- Gustav Nicolaus WIEGEL was born on 14 Jul 1858 in Heuthen; died after 24 Sep 1898.
- Maria Elisabeth WIEGEL
- Josef Andreas Philip WIEGEL was born on 5 Apr 1862 in Heuthen.
- Johannes Ernst WIEGEL was born in 1865 in Heuthen; died in 1865 in Heuthen.
- Johann Ernst WIEGEL was born on 17 Jan 1867 in Heuthen.
- 3. Margaretha Elisabeth WIEGEL
- Carl Ambrosius WIEGEL was born on 14 Jan 1871 in Heuthen.
- Richard WIEGEL
- Carl WIEGEL was born on 20 Feb 1877 in Heuthen.
12. Christian WIEGEL was born in Jan 1795 in Silberhausen; was christened on 13 Jan 1795 in Silberhausen (son of Johannes WIEGEL and Maria BARBARA ZIEGENFUSS); died on 8 Jan 1876 in Heuthen.
Christian married Elisabeth DIEGMANN on 11 Feb 1833 in Heuthen. Elisabeth was born in Jul 1812 in Heuthen; died on 3 Apr 1869 in Heuthen. [Group Sheet] [Family Chart]
13. Elisabeth DIEGMANN was born in Jul 1812 in Heuthen; died on 3 Apr 1869 in Heuthen. Children:
- 6. Philipp Andreas WIEGEL
- Maria Elisabeth WIEGEL was born on 7 Nov 1835 in Heuthen; died on 8 Apr 1885 in Heuthen.
- Catharina WIEGEL was born in 1837 in Heuthen; died in 1840 in Heuthen.
- Maria Theresia WIEGEL was born on 25 Oct 1840 in Heuthen; died on 4 May 1884 in Heuthen.
- Maria Magdalena Elisabeth WIEGEL was born on 22 Jul 1844 in Heuthen; died on 24 Jul 1882 in Heuthen.